SELECT ISSUE


MÆDICA - a Journal of Clinical Medicine | Vol. 14, No. 2, 2019
ISSN 1841-9038  |  e-ISSN 2069-6116
ISSN-L 1841-9038
CNCSIS - CMR - B+

HIGHLIGHTS

Plagiatul – in actualitate

Tema plagiatului este tot mai mult discutata in ultima vreme. Aparitia unor programe performante de cautare si identificare a similitudinilor intre texte [...]

Committe on Publication Ethics

A forum for responsible and ethical research publishing – Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.

Members Area


Depression, Anxiety, Quality of Life and Sexual Dysfunction in Zabol Women with Infertility

, and

ABSTRACT

Nowadays, infertility is one of the health issues in public health. Women with infertility suffer from a wide range of psychological problems. The goal of this study was to evaluate depression, sexual dysfunction and quality of life in Iranian women with infertility. In this study, 189 infertile women enrolled. All participants were asked to fill valid and reliable Persian versions of Beck Depression Inventory (BDI), Beck Anxiety Inventory (BAI), SF-36 and female sexual function index (FSFI).
Mean age and mean duration of marriage were 28±5.9 and 5.9±0.3 years, respectively. One hundred and fifteen (60.8%) women had primary infertility and the remaining subjects (39.2%) secondary infertility. Mean BDI, BAI, FSFI and their domains as well as quality of life subscales were not significantly different between the two groups. There was a significant correlation between BDI, BAI, FSFI and subscales and domains of quality of life. Women with either primary or secondary infertility did not differ in terms of depression, anxiety, sexual function and quality of life domains.
Keywords: infertility, depression, anxiety, sexual function, quality of life

Full text | PDF

Table 3