Plagiarism’s meaning comes from the Latin word ‘plagiarius,’ which means to kidnap. When someone uses the work of another writer or artist without properly citing the source or giving credit, that’s plagiarism. [...]
A forum for responsible and ethical research publishing – Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.
Profile MÆDICA – a Journal of Clinical Medicine
International title: Mædica - a Journal of Clinical Medicine
Index name: Mædica J Clin Med.
Publisher: Amaltea Publishing House, TARUS Media SRL
Frequency: 4 issues per year, plus addenda
CNCSIS Code: 751 | CNCSIS indicative: B+
• The annual subscription comes along with a Romanian College of Physicians (RCP) certificate that offers each subscriber 10 RCP credits (for both print and electronic versions of the journal) + 8 Distance CME credits for correctly completed quizzes
• Beginning with December 2018, authors receive 30 RCP credits/published article
A valuable Journal of clinical medicine, MÆDICA has as a main purpose to enrich the quality of the medical practice in Romania through its scientific specialized content.
From the summary:
- the newest studies, research and discussions in clinical medicine nowadays;
- scientific editorials that reflect an up-to-date synthesis of the results in the newest national and international medical papers and research;
- a number of clinical Romanian works and also articles from international collaborators;
- the content of the Journal is in English only.
The Journal has a great peer-review board and its content respects the international standards of certified quality and originality of the articles.
Maedica - a Journal of Clinica Medicine appears under the scientific auspices of "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania
At the present moment, MÆDICA – a Journal of Clinical Medicine is part of the international data bases as follow:
In 2022, articles will continue to be published on open access terms. Therefore, Maedica J Clin Med will be depositing the full text content in PubMedCentral as well as full open access on www.maedica.ro.
To support this, beginning with issue 3/2022 of Maedica J Clin Med, the publication fee that will be charged to authors on acceptance of their paper will be 300 Euros per article.
The annual subscription (4 issues) for the electronic version of MAEDICA–a Journal of Clinical Medicine (Maedica J Clin Med) is 135 lei.
Publisher Info: TARUS Media SRL - 78 Metalurgiei Blvd, Bucharest, Romania, 041836 - tarusmedia.ro